Yoga | Embracing imperfection 23/3
Thursday March 23 at 15.15-16.00
We are very happy to have theme-based Hatha Yoga in Café Blom every Thursday. This time it’s all about embracing imperfection.
- Location: Café Blom, Studiestræde 5, Copenhagen.
- Price: Free – so simply remember to sign up each time you wish to join.
Spaces are limited.
- Mats: Are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Level: It’s for all levels. No prior experience is needed. The class will be taught in English.
Thomasina Larkin, certified Hatha Yoga teacher. Thomasina has been doing yoga for many years and creates a safe, friendly and warm yoga atmosphere.
Save your spot by signing up at the bottom of this page.
Each session is centered around a theme for awareness and reflection. The sessions will start with a brief introduction to the theme – then we will do a series of yoga poses, and finish with meditation and relaxation. The sessions will increase circulation, boost happy hormones, deepen breathing, build resiliency to challenges, and promote calmness and relaxation.
The first six weeks we will focus on different themes. Then we will take a pause for two weeks before starting the next six weeks with a new series of themes.
- March 23: Embracing imperfection.
- March 30: Facing challenges & resiliency.
- April 6: Believing in transformation.
If you have questions then contact Thomasina, our yoga teacher at 28961626 or Signe, our manager, at 53559567
Namaste & see you! :)
Follow us on Instagram for new events
Sign up here